Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Pretty June Blooms



I am so happy to see these ranunculus  blooming, it’s been hot but they are still coming up slowly. When I planted them I didn’t put them in any order so whatever shows up is a surprise! I planted these on April 20 which was a little late but we still had so much cold weather and since this is only the second time I’ve planted them, I wanted to be on the safe end and wait.  I’ve included a couple pictures of what the corms looked like after pre sprouting them. I had to toss a few of them in the trash that didn’t pass the pre-sprouting test but still there was plenty left over to plant. I am pleasantly surprised at the few blooms that I have. Right next to these I have some California poppies budding, so hopefully I will have a few more pictures to share with you very soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Preparing for Fall and Dahlia Projects

As the end of the season comes to an end it’s time to get ready for winter preparation and digging up the dahlias very soon. This also comes...