Monday, August 26, 2024

Magical Garden



I frequently get so busy with life and the constant going and going, that moments like the one tonight is just magical to me.

After walking the dog after work, mowing the new patch of grass and tending to the rose garden, I did some late night watering and looked around me and the feeling that had made me me feel so blessed. I am truly thankful to have this space to create in.

This picture is pretty dark but I tried to capture this moment before the sun went down. My favorite thing to do in the evenings is to sit in the back in between the garden boxes and the fence so I’m under the flowers and I get the feeling I’m in another world with the sunflowers towering above my head making almost a tunnel shape. It’s so peaceful and quiet. Every once in awhile I will be lucky to spot a hummingbird as it zips by going from flower to flower and the birds singing and feeding off of the sunflowers. It’s just the sweetest feeling in the world. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Preparing for Fall and Dahlia Projects

As the end of the season comes to an end it’s time to get ready for winter preparation and digging up the dahlias very soon. This also comes...